Saturday 6 September 2014

THE BLAQBOI'S CREED!!!









I am that fragile egg you see
The gem many want to be
But what lies within my shell;
Only I could tell

I am that bird soaked in the rain
I manage to fly, so they don’t see my pain
Through it all, I still sing
For I know not what tomorrow would bring

I am that homeless butterfly
In your eyes, a colorful fly
Very feeble are my wings
I pray daily against strong winds

I am that ant on your pathway
Working hard each night and day
For a future I’m not assured
As life itself isn’t insured

I am that perfectly tamed lion
Protégé to the Great Orion
I betrayed my cold heart
But I’m still a distinct cat

I am a blend of all the above
Soaring in the skies like a dove
And as the earth pledges to revolve
The puzzle of life will I solve!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment