Saturday 9 May 2015

MOTHERLESS JOHNNY

Image result for image of a motherless boy



The morning came with dark skies
An evil truth in disguise
Mother was in labor
And couldn’t help but waver!

Hark! The cry of a baby
Yet tears on the cheeks of daddy
Mother had given up the ghost
The undertaker, her new host

The doll of pain that death did carve
Young Johnny’s life without mama’s love
He cried as if he knew the future
The awaiting grief and the torture

Little Johnny was a happy boy
All he needed was a toy
His days were still young
And daddy knew it won’t be long

The days went by and Johnny was four
Toys weren’t enough, he wanted more
One morning, he asked daddy
How come I don’t have a mummy?

Joan and Joel have a mummy
She drives them to school in her Camry
You should see Ali’s Mummy
She’s got a very funny tummy

When Junior cries, he screams mummy!
Jane’s best friend is her mummy
They say I have no mummy
And that’s why I’m such a dummy

So Daddy, how come I have no mummy?

The tears in the eyes of Daddy
As he stared at motherless Johnny

You did have a mummy
I used to call her honey
She passed on at your birth
To the wicked hands of death

Today you might not understand
But someday you will comprehend
The pain my heart tries to withstand
When thoughts of your mummy fills my gland


IN LOVING MEMORY OF THE LATE MADAM ESTHER!
MOTHER OF DR. RICHARD TIA
MAY HER SOUL R.I.P.P

No comments:

Post a Comment