Wednesday 11 June 2014

INSPIRE ME!!!!





Give me a reason to live
Tell me why I should breath
At least, for a relief
Give me a reason why the night’s slumber shouldn’t last forever
For when finally, I am awoken,
I surely will need a shoulder to lean on
And a melody of soothing lyrics
To wash away the pain
And to make life a picnic
Once again, free from panic
Hope of assuredly, a better tomorrow

Take the speck off my eyes
So I could see crystal clear
And let the clouds pose for a toast
Against the will of the seasons
Let the sun and moon
Make unto me a solemn vow
That whenever I’m depressed,
They shall serve me a cause to smile
On a royal golden tray
A treat to keep me going

2 comments:

  1. "And let the clouds pose for a toast
    Against the will of the seasons"
    I like this!

    ReplyDelete