Monday 14 September 2015

WRITTEN IN THE FULL MOON



There was something about that night
That made everything so right
How we both forgot our plight
Beneath the bright moonlight

Oh! That wonderful full moon
That made the night seem like noon
Sparked a light in our heart
From the floor where we sat

How your eyes looked into mine
Betrayed your will to cross the line
I tried to deny the sign
But my heart wouldn't incline

Perhaps I wanted you more
A fact I could not ignore
And as we both leaned forward
Our hidden desires were uncovered

Your lips against mine
We weaved like a twine
And those minutes we got mad
Were the best I ever had

In the full glare of nature's spotlight
Our love brewed in the moonlight
As where the moon looked, shone bright
Where our love goes, shadows fright

So what do we call this love?
Beneath the moon up above
A night we will forever miss
Written in the full moon, it is!

3 comments: