Saturday 26 December 2015

MY LADY!



And it seems like yesterday
The picture of the first day
When you were clad in yellow
And I whispered the magical Hello

That smile you gave me
The offer of your heart's key
I couldn't help but smile back
I must have drunk from a lucky mug

Here I stood before a diva
With no alcohol in my liver
Usually I would shiver
But with you, I felt no quiver

So I unleashed the poetic me
And it stung you like a bee
I recall how you laughed out loud
When I said 'Ploud' instead of Proud

You thought it was intentional
It was actually accidental
Pardon my tongue, my lady
For I wasn't being crazy

Could it be, we met on a good day,
When the timing was perfect to gather hay?
Perhaps we met in our previous world
Or what they say a gift from God

For how I won your heart is a mystery
Yet everything afterwards has been history
We might have not seen our bad times yet
But that heart in your chest, I will never hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment